MID RATE Vip System.

Discussion in 'Game Questions' started by roger, 24 Apr 2015.

1. roger

roger New Member

15 Apr 2015
    Male
    Im here to propose the vip system,
    "But Roger what is vip system?"
    Vip System is a System provide some bonus to players who help server donating all month.
    "But Roger this is unfair with who dont want to donate."
    If you dont want to donate, OK. But, Can you explain me, why is unfair the server help players who help the server?
    "Ok, but why should we add this system on EstlandRO?"
    Cuz this will provide a lot of fix money for server, and will give a little more stability for the financial part of EstlandRO.

"What a player vip will recive?"

20% discount on every trade on server. (7% on ROP's)
    (BG Stuff's, Events, and other NPC's).

1x Bubble Gum OR 1x Blood Branch OR 1x Field Manual OR 5x Enriched Elunium OR 5x Enriched Oridecon. * On use ticket moment apear a NPC with the options.

Free warps to ALL map's.

@mobalive : This command say if a mob (normal/Boss) is alive or not and the amount. * dont show on map, dont show coordenates.

@where : You can use this command to know where is any player. * Dont work with GM.

@nowhere : Hide you from @where command.

And the best... All this per only 10 USD or 300 cp.

I hope you enjoy.

best regards,

Rogerio Meirelles.

Last edited: 24 Apr 2015
  2. Jenny

Jenny Administrator Staff Member

13 Feb 2015
    Female
    Tartu, Eesti
    Admin Post
    We dont like any VIP and premium accounts system. It's kind of a paid subscription to the game. We believe that it brings imbalance and forces players to pay for the game.

3. Alfort Tan

Alfort Tan New Member

2 Apr 2015
    Male
    Agree with Jenny
    Normally people donate for below reason
    1.Less time to play but want to be strong
    2.Money to money ( Kill strongest MVP or monster to get good item sell with high prices )
    3.Stability for the financial part of EstlandRO
    4.Exhange better headgear

Without Donate
    1. Spent longer time to earn zeny to become strong
    2. Player that still not working can't afford
    3. Enjoy gathering with friend (Mvp , Pvp, Woe, Chatting)

@mobalive : This command say if a mob (normal/Boss) is alive or not and the amount. * dont show on map, dont show coordenates.
    (This is not fair for someone that take time to calculated and waiting for boss to appear)

4. roger

roger New Member

15 Apr 2015
    Male
    Alfort Tan, I desagree with you cuz, anyone can calculate the time... Is just use @time.
    The @mobalive is totally the opposite of what you said. @mobalive Will help people who do not have the time, make the mvps more competitive, and take out the monopoly of who have the mvps time cuz anyone will know if its is alive or not.

Without mobalive someone who wants kill mvp will have to be around 1 hour or 1 hour and a half , teleporting on the map. With mobalive is just sit on map and use the command for 1 hour...

The only thing I like to do is kill mvps , and the act mvp killing on this server is going against the purpose , this is a mid rate 130/130 it is not one low rate. Honestly I do not see why make it difficult for all players to kill mvps on map . Now days is easy to summon mvps then find then on map (more cool).

5. Azeez

Azeez Member

16 Mar 2015
    Male
    Are you lazy?

6. Mdfkr

Mdfkr New Member

22 Apr 2015
    Female
    Ur Ass
    Hum... that's already the case since some useful woe items are only accessible by cash points...

oh and -1 to the suggestion.

7. roger

roger New Member

15 Apr 2015
    Male
    Yes I am. If i can pay for that I will pay. So sorry poor guy.
    Im just playing ragnarok for 14 years, I dont want to spend my time teleporting on maps. Im sorry.

You can make zeny and buy estland gold coins if you want. Nobody is saying to you donate.

8. Azeez

Azeez Member

16 Mar 2015
    Male
    -1 to the suggestion.
    VIP = only rich guy own the game.
    Yes, I'm poor, it's still early for me to have a job.
    It's ok roger, it is not wrong for u to give some suggestion right?

9. Taichu

Taichu New Member

26 Apr 2015
    Male
    Germany
    Jenny says no...so all is fine :D

10. roger

roger New Member

15 Apr 2015
    Male
    I desagree Vip = only rich, cuz any one can drop 100m and buy CP's, or vip tickets.
    and yes, it was only a sugestion. Im sorry about calling you poor( the idea is say: Im sorry if you cant pay, but you can drop and make zeny. *Like ironic), I was a little mad with you cuz you called me lazy.

@Taichu
    I dont really care if jenny say yes or no, its not for me, its for all and we need to respect each other. Like I respect you and your ideas I want you respect me. If you dont have something good, or something constructive to say, pls dont replay. Replay just for flame is bullshit.(Like Azeez said> its only a sugestion.)

@Jenny
    we are talking friendly here, trying to argue about the suggestion, if someone start flaming again like taichu, pls close the topic.

11. Taichu

Taichu New Member

26 Apr 2015
    Male
    Germany
    I don't flame but i do not like this idea. I started here because oft no VIP shit. I do not care if someone is lazy or not. U knew this before u were here so u have to deal with it.

12. roger

roger New Member

15 Apr 2015
    Male
    @Taichu
    Ok man. Now you did a good post. You explained why you dislike. see?
    Is very diferent then your first post...

About what you said, I agree when we started we knew that have no vip on server. But it is just a suggestion.

13. Azeez

Azeez Member

16 Mar 2015
    Male
    Just a suggestion~ calm down~ :) The topic should be close by now.