LR+MR Open guild dungeons for all in warper + abrasives

Discussion in 'Estland General Discussion' started by testmenow, 11 May 2018.

1. testmenow

testmenow New Member

15 Oct 2015
    NY
    Please, can you consider it? Since we dont have WoE anymore and clearly staff doesn't care about trying to restore server image... Server is ok but you just dont develop anymore, not even vote 4 freebies to keep on ranking, not even consider kicking all autotrades and allow new playerbase to form, not a try not a single move, what a shame is a good server and hard work already done, too bad end this way, at least let us farm gld_dun and woe 2.0 too, i need elemental sword and nobody have it.

Also, no abrasives from bg anymore because there is never 6 on to do bg, so can you just give badges in regular pvp, from kills? So we can keep buying food, pots, edp, ad, gemstone... To keep pvp flowining, please?

2. testmenow

testmenow New Member

15 Oct 2015
    NY
    ok fuck this shitty staff.

"server work as is" - they just rip off 500 cashers, dont change WoE time because retarded staff thinks estonia and france have players, woe dies, donators quit, server dies and staff just dont care, why not shutdown already?

your american server, ragnachan, was a failure too, all u do is make fun servers so people think will be a great RO and donate, and 2 to 6 months later you find a way to kill the server. Hope u choke on that money.

3. testmenow

testmenow New Member

15 Oct 2015
    NY
    keep donating pls

little jenny needs money to keep that big belly :3

4. Dark Fate

Dark Fate Game Master Staff Member

13 Feb 2015
    Admin Post
    @Jenny has not worked with us for more than 2 years.
    (Jenny was last seen: 5 Apr 2016)
    My developers do not see this server as promising.
    Because this server works "as is".

Payment for a dedicated server with anti-ddos protection and a small advertisement exists for my personal money.
    It's about ~150 usd/month.
    Ragnachan was my personal experimental server.

I did not have free time in the last 15 months, due to travels, trips to 2000+ kilometers and the Russian bureaucracy.
    I'm so sorry.