English (Guide) Proxy farming :) Summon your own Nidhoggr

Discussion in 'General Guidelines' started by Exponetia, 6 Sep 2015.

1. Exponetia

Exponetia Active Member

26 Jul 2015
    Male
    Deutschland
    Quest Nidhoggr's Shadow:

Hello,
    many people know that the Nidhoggr, which spawns everyday is camped. However besides Abra and Bloody Branching there is another way to summon that great MVP.

You need:
    • a few quests (quest items)
    • 2x Creators
    • 1x Bragi
    • 1x HP
    • 1x HW

In order to be able to make the instance you have to make the following quests:

Quests:

1) Quest: Onward to the new World

Items: 300x Jellopy (can be gained trough the Umbala Meat Quest), 1x Ruby, 1x Emerald

*Umbala Meat Quest --> Go to Itzlude and buy some meat. Then you can warp to Umbala and talk to the npc, which is located in 59,243. (use /where)

Note: You need 1 meat for every two jellopy

2) Quest: New Surroundings

Items: 20x Strong Vine

3) Quest: Tripatriate Union's Feud

Items:
    1x Squid Ink
    1x Flame Stone
    1x Folding Fan of Cat Ghost
    1x Old Frying Pan

4) Quest: Report from the New World

5) Quest: Ring of the Wise King

Note: Don't forgot to use the ring, when you talk with the NPC's in Splendide and Manuk!

6) Quest: Two Tribes

7) Quest: Guardian of Yggdrasil

After having finished all quests you will be able to start with the Quest named "Nidhoggur's Nest". (Here you summon and kill Nidhoggr with the help of a party) This quest can be repeated every 72 hours (72 hours = three days).

[​IMG]

• Thereby the HW has to freeze the mob. This monsters make a lot of damage - be careful!

[​IMG]

• The two Creators have to stand in the bragi field. Furthermore they have to AD as much as possible.

• The HP has to Buff and Heal. (Assumptio and AGI/Bless are extremely important)

Note: While killing Nidhoggr you have to hurry - he is able to use "full heal"

Items: As reward you have to chance to receive expensive items as Nidhoggrs Shadow Garb & Cardo! See more: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=mob_db&mob_id=2022 (set the drop rate to x3)

I wish you fun with hunting!

Artificial Nidhoggr's Shadow

When you are not interested in absolving that quests you can still kill the artificial Nidhoggr, which naturally spawns in nyd_dun01 (Nidhoggr Dungeon 1). Thereby the respawn time is 12 hours.

Anyhow I want to point out that this naturally spawning one is often camped by guilds or parties. Due to the high respawn time it can be useful to wait for a server restart or use Convex mirrors (not tested - "
    Lord of the Dead, and Boss Monsters in the Bio Lab, Ktullanux,Memory of Thanatos, And some other event MVP monsters can not be detected by using this item.") in order to receive a reference point concerning the spawn time.

Last edited: 9 Sep 2015
    Question likes this.
  2. Exponetia

Exponetia Active Member

26 Jul 2015
    Male
    Deutschland
    Updated - removed one misspelling

Question likes this.
  3. Doc

Doc Member

16 Jul 2015
    Kerala, India
    Hi Exponetia, one doubt. I have never done this before, so once we spawn Nid, and all of us dies, what then? I mean can we get back to that place or failed?

4. BDKMV

BDKMV Member

15 Apr 2015
    Female
    Just wait some minutes and you'll get warped into one corner (with a bunch of monsters). Just check the iRO wiki.

Still a stylish guide.

Exponetia likes this.
  5. Sitka Charley

Sitka Charley New Member

12 Oct 2015
    Male
    Estonia
    Does everyone in party have to finish these quests in order to enter or just the party leader ?

Last edited: 12 Oct 2015
  6. Chinoise

Chinoise Member

7 Aug 2015
    Ísland
    Everyone. Sadly. I tried to bluff the instance by using a lot of methods but none of them worked ^^'

7. Doc

Doc Member

16 Jul 2015
    Kerala, India
    everyone dont have to do entire quests, only last 3.

8. Chinoise

Chinoise Member

7 Aug 2015
    Ísland
    The 5 quests are tied. So if you want to enter the instance with a party all members should go through the whole thing. I tried to do the "ring of the wise king quest" the first day I played on Estland but couldn't because I had to do the quest you are meant to do before that one.