English [Guide] How to remove card from Items

Discussion in 'General Guidelines' started by Jenny, 13 Mar 2015.

  1. Jenny

    Jenny Administrator Staff Member

    1,507
    302
    13 Feb 2015
    Female
    Tartu, Eesti
    Admin Post
    NPC: Wise Old Woman (prt_in 27,73)
    Need: 225k Zeny, 1 Star Crumb, 1 Yellow Gemstone
    Result: 90% chance of a success and a 10% chance of it failing but nothing will be lost.

    1. You need to go into the house
    [​IMG]

    2. You need to go into the room to the right

    [​IMG]

    3. You need to talk with NPC
    [​IMG]
     
  2. Aguero Agnis

    Aguero Agnis Member

    38
    4
    12 Mar 2015
    nothing will be lost?
    even for 225k 1 star crumb 1 yellow gem stone?

    sorry for being stupid
    *just to make sure of it :D
     
  3. Jenny

    Jenny Administrator Staff Member

    1,507
    302
    13 Feb 2015
    Female
    Tartu, Eesti
    Admin Post
    If that fails, you will lose ONLY loot and zeny
     
  4. Dark Fate

    Dark Fate Game Master Staff Member

    1,031
    145
    13 Feb 2015
    Admin Post
    no
     

Share This Page