Mage Class (Guide) High Wizard - MVP Guide

Discussion in 'Class discussions and guides' started by Exponetia, 4 Sep 2015.

1. Exponetia

Exponetia Active Member

26 Jul 2015
    Male
    Deutschland
    Hello,
    many people only use champ in order to MVP - However in my opinion a High Wizard has got much potential according to MVPing. Especially against AmonRa and Ghost-Element Mvp's as Gloom under Night, Thanatos and Evil Snake Lord.

Equip:

Note: use BG food!!!

Upper Headgear: Ramen Hat, Jasper Crest, Dark Randgris Helm, (Isilla Card)
    Middle Headgear: Robo Eye's
    Lower Headgear: Strawberry, Winter Scarf (+1 Dex, +1 Int + 1% Matk)
    Armor: +3 Dex Diabolus Robe or any other Dex Robe (with Agav or Banshee Master Card)
    Shield: Valk shield with Alice card - or refined magic bible with Despero of Thanatos Card
    Weapon: +9 Lich Bone Wand (or lower), BG wands, Survivor's Rod (Drops Card)
    Shoes: Variants, Diabolus Boots (Green ferus Card)
    Garment: Proxy, Diabolus Manteau (Salamander or Aliot Card) or Survivor's Manteau
    Accessories: Orleans's Globe with Zerom Card

[​IMG]

Stats:
    Int: 99 points
    Dex: 99 points
    Vit: 25 points

In this want to describe how to kill the following MVP's:

Note: There is one essential requirement - you need Instant Cast - without IC or above 145 Dex it will be difficult and annoying to kill them!!

[​IMG]

Let's start with Osiris:
    After having found the monster in your environment you have to check the distance between the MVP and you. If the mvp is out of the sight range (12 cells - you can use @lgp & @square for that) you are allowed to cast Amplify Magic Power. Afterwards you walk closer to the MVP and SG it. While SGing the MVP you have to be in motion all the time. When the Mob or the MVP hitlocks you, you may be forced to teleport away.
    In the Case that the MVP cast Quagmire you have to use Speed Potions or Authoritative Badges. Otherwise you will be forced to port to your savepoint / guildhouse - or die.

GTB & Maya:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Killing Maya and GTB is really easy and similar. After having found the mvp you can cast on savety Wall on your characters position. Then you quick SG. After having killed the Mob you can cast a few Safety Walls (I recommend a small stretch of 4 to 7 Cells.) After having moved to a new Safety Wall you are able to use Amplify and SG the MVP to death - while walking from Safety Wall to Safety wall.

Note - GTB Only: When GTB's HP is low - he uses hiding. You just have to sight it - while standing in a safety wall.

Moonlight Flower and Eddga:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These MVP's are really easy - killing them is similar to killing Osiris - you just have to walk around and SG. These MVP's walk much slower than Osiris. Normally they are not even able to hit you once - before dyeing.

Note: Maya only: When she casts Land Protector you have to try to lure / pull her away. Until you are able to SG her again!

Eddga: You should dodge the Demonstration fields!

[​IMG]

Killing Drake is not difficult. He is always in the northern Room (middle one). After having cleared the room (killed Penomenas, Mimics and Hydras) you are able to start killing it. You should use Amplify Magic Power as often as possible. Due to the Fact that the map is crowed with Water I recommend Water Ball and SG for killing. After having killed the mob you can use safety walls and water ball in order to kill it.

Note: When Drake uses Waterball you are forced to teleport away. In addition you can find Ghostring while teleporting around the map. You should kill it - when you see it!

Boitata:

[​IMG]

Way one: Use a Bragi slave - Bring the Bragi to your savepoint. After having found the MVP you can return to the town - receive the Buff - and teleport the map.

Sometimes you need to attempts - if you are unlucky with teleporting and the buff runs out.

When you found it you have to cast 1 Lov in order to clear the mob. then you can cast one Safetywall on your characters position and spam Water ball. Within 25 seconds or less the MVP will certainly die.

Way two: Just use LoV, SG and Waterball in order to kill it. When it spawns his mob you have to LoV. The rest of the time you can use for safety walls (stretch) and SG & Water Ball.

Note: You can't use water ball, when there is no water on the ground - then you have to lure the MVP!

[​IMG]

Concerning this MVP you only have to keep moving and SG. However you will need 150 Dex - due to the fact, that the Hermits will attack you all the time. In the case that the MVP silences you, you have to use Green Potions (Tool Dealer). If he stuns you - you may be forced to teleport to your savepoint - and resume killing.

Amon Ra:

[​IMG]

Here I recommend to use a Bragi! After having cleared the area around the MVP with your HW you can bring your Bragi. You can locate both MVPs next to the MVP's sight range. Then you can activate @hold and Poem of a Bragi. Subsequently you can spam Meteor Storm, Storm Gust, Amplify on the MVP and Safety wall on your character.

Note: Dont walk to close to the MVP - he will start to spam Meteor Storm. Additionally you have to kill small monsters - if they respawn.

Have fun with MVPing

PS: There are more MVP's you can kill. I only added some to my list here. YOu can check Rate-my-server in order to search for more ones! (only look for pre renewal Mvp's)

Last edited: 4 Sep 2015
    Question likes this.
  2. Diton

Diton Member

18 Aug 2015
    Male
    Germany
    You mentioned thana but you didnt Guide how to kill him lol

3. Exponetia

Exponetia Active Member

26 Jul 2015
    Male
    Deutschland
    Yes it is possible to solo Thanatos. But only when it spawns through Abra, Bloody Branch or MVP Event. Certainly you will die about 2 to 3 times - because of Thanatos Odium & Thanatos Dolor. But in the end you will kill it. As spell I recommend Storm Gust. I already killed it like 15 times like that. Thereby it is much easier to kill the MVP in a guild house with the help of @gogl. After having used Amplify you have to press @gogl - then use SG and press @gogl again. Now the Mob will receive damage without even attacking you. (He will not teleport in guild house)

If you want to kill it in the Thanatos Tower you have to make the Thanatos quest: http://irowiki.org/wiki/Thanatos_Tower_Quest.

In addition you need a small Party consisting of 1x Bragi, 1x HP and 1 Pally / 1x Sniper. With good equip you should be able to kill him. You just have to walk and SG. Thereby the priest should try to pneuma and heal you as often as possible.

Question likes this.
  4. All the way Alive

All the way Alive Member

18 Mar 2015
    Male