Anti Gaming ?

Discussion in 'Game Questions' started by QuickSnake, 5 Mar 2016.

1. QuickSnake

QuickSnake New Member

5 Mar 2016
    Male
    France
    Hi,

I need some explanations. Administrators said anti gaming like dead branch it allows.

But tonight, in satan morric field lot of dead branch were clear by AskforYou .

He said the next time, it's a ban. ( satan morroc come to respawn soon , strange no ? )

This morning, I go to bio for kill the snip. The C9 broke a lot of dead branch , no administrators connected. ( strange no ?)

Allow or not allow ? ban or not ban ?

Administrators for the C9 or not ?

Need some explanations now ! screenEstlandRO013.jpg

Dark Fate likes this.
  2. BoomBam

BoomBam New Member

10 Sep 2015
    Male
    USA
    8. Prohibited the use of skills and items that interfere another player, with the exception of the situation PvP and MvP.

Using dead branch on mvp maps is ok.
    Just not on other non-mvp maps, especially maps for low level players.

3. QuickSnake

QuickSnake New Member

5 Mar 2016
    Male
    France
    Thank you for the answer. Now i hope AskForYou don't interfere again in cleaning the map for help the C9 and unmute my bro because he's wrong .

Last edited: 6 Mar 2016
  4. Dark Fate

Dark Fate Game Master Staff Member

13 Feb 2015
    Admin Post
    Hello.
    Using BB/DB allowed, if it does not block the entrance or exit to the portal at the locations where the use of Fly Wing/Teleport prohibited.
    We reserve the right to clear the location in case it creates a lags/fps drops of the game client or server, also we can clear low-level locations.

The rules are not very clear and complex. We bring the inconvenience, I tell him about the incident and rules.

Last edited: 6 Mar 2016
  5. QuickSnake

QuickSnake New Member

5 Mar 2016
    Male
    France
    Ok thank you Dark :)

6. Nida

Nida New Member

10 Jan 2016
    France
    Hi !

Rules are clear now but this doesnt solve the real problem imo.
    Some actions of map cleaning were performed by AskForYou at Satan's map but we got the same problem at Bio lab 3 with C9's member who use LOTS of DB at the very entrance, on warp. There was no cleaning performed there.

I'm not complaining like a crying child but the rules are for everyone right ? So what was the difference ?
    I'm not looking for drama but anyone can see there is rules, forum and reality on the server :/

Here are some screen :

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=581697q9a3.jpg
    http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=965115screenEstlandRO012.jpg

7. Nunkawai

Nunkawai New Member

19 Aug 2015
    France
    There is no discussion for me about it,

It's just 1) you allowed to crack DB/BB, and it just said by itself that you clearly are with the C9 or that you allow something wrong. or 2 ) you don't allow to crack DB/BB and then your position is clear, you got no interest in being with one or the other. and then we can call your server a fair equal game play host.

That's it, if you gonna continue to allow them to crack DB/BB or to train MvPs on completely different positions than their original respawn, we just gonna leave your dumb server and find another one and then who knows how long your lil Western Europe server gonna last? <3. It's between your hands now,

Clear your position once & for all.

Thks bybye.

Above Deck.

8. Lup322

Lup322 New Member

6 Mar 2016
    France
    HeyGuys,
    First, Thank you dark for answering.
    Then I just wanna say that you should clear the rules if you just allowed db spam or not, to prevent this kind of "accident".
    Anyway it's over.

live long and prosper.

9. Chucky

Chucky Member

14 Aug 2015
    Male
    Mumbai
    Rules are clear. Or do you want it changed to benefit you ?

10. Dark Fate

Dark Fate Game Master Staff Member

13 Feb 2015
    Admin Post
    if you want we can just disable using of bb/db on mvp locations

11. Nida

Nida New Member

10 Jan 2016
    France
    @Chucky to who are you answering ?

@Dark Fate : For myself i just ask that everyone get treated the same, if for you its simplier to just disable it its fine for me.

Thx for answering

12. Nunkawai

Nunkawai New Member

19 Aug 2015
    France
    Hmm doh yes? <<