Account issues

Discussion in 'Technical & Bug Reports' started by Shibary, 17 Sep 2017.

1. Shibary

Shibary New Member

17 Sep 2017
    France
    Hello everyone,

I'm facing an issue here. I wanted to create a new account (Shibary) but this name was already taken, so I simply added an underscore (Shibary_) and created it.

The problem is, when I wanted to name my characters, I realised that they were all already taken and I also remembered that I already registered an account on this server (Yep, 'Shibary' was me..).

This could be the end of the story, but now when I want to connect on my main account (the one with my characters registered), the game displays a password error (I typed it right) et when I retry the game crashes immediately.

I suppose that the two accounts names (Shibary/Shibary_) are somehow interfering with each others or something similar.

Anyway, I think it would help if we could delete the second account (Shibary_) which is completely empty.

Thanks in advance

Shibary

EDIT : Nevermind, I used the "lost password" form in order to reset it and then it worked correctly. I'll use the 'Shibary' account so you can delete the 'Shibary_' one if you want to.

Last edited: 17 Sep 2017
    Dark Fate likes this.